Australian Junior Open 2020
* Junior - Platinum AJST event
* Division: U19, U17, U15, U13, U11 - Junior Men's and Junior Women's events
* Guaranteed three matches
* PAR 11, Best of 5 games.
* Official Ball: Dunlop Pro
* All players must wear Squash Australia approved eye-wear.
* Every Player aged 15 and older must have completed the ASADA Level 1 Certificate (https://elearning.asada.gov.au/) and the Match Fixing Certificate (https://elearning.sport.gov.au/).
* Full AJO 2020 Information Booklet available here:
* All players must have a valid WSF SPIN to participate in this event. Please go to WSF website for assistance with getting a SPIN: http://www.worldsquash.org/spins/
* Earlybird Entry Pricing Close: Monday, 5th of October 2020
* Initial Merchandise Orders Close: Sunday 11th of October 2020
* Entries Close: Monday, 15th of November 2020
* Event Start: Friday, 12th of December 2020
* Event End: Monday, 15th of December 2020
National Squash Centre
Carrara Indoor Sports Stadium, Nerang Broadbeach Rd. Carrara QLD 4211
Elite Gold Coast - 3.5*
Address: 28 Chisholm Rd, Carrara, Gold Coast, Queensland 4211
Distance from courts: approx. 1km
OJC participants can book rooms at a 25% discount rate for the event, by booking through the following link (this link will automatically enter the promo code):
Bookings can also be made through www.elitegoldcoast.com.au and entering the promo code SQA2020.
* Seeding for the tournament will be based on the AJST rankings as of the 15th of November 2020.
* AJO 2020 Merchandise: https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/I18vViUpR5GOBabG3LAf
* Event merchandise will be available via pre-order. Please order merchandise when entering the tournament.
* There will be no refunds given on merchandise. Please check sizing before ordering.
* Sizing Guide can be found here: https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/xSxKkCQ7iO9nk5aQolAd
* Kids sizes available in all styles.
* INITIAL MERCHANDISE ORDERS WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY, 11TH OF OCTOBER 2020
* ANY ORDERS PLACED AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE POSTED OUT TO INDIVIDUALS APPROXIMATELY 8 WEEKS AFTER THE EVENT HAS FINISHED.
* Entry Fee: $69 (early bird price of $60 until 5th of October 2020)
* Merchandise, Polo or T-shirt: $55 ($65 after 11th October 2020)
* Player Special - $10 eShop credit for every purchase over $100 from http://eShop.squash.org.au (to be given out at the event)
Tournament Director: Jordan Till – 0412 890 259
Assistant: Leanna Davey – 0435 825 598
Email – events @squash.org.au
Jordan and Leanna will be available at the centre from 4:00-6:00pm on Friday, 11th of December for any questions prior to the event.
OTHER EVENTS: (Most located at the Gold Coast)
29 September - 1 October 2020 - Australian Junior Championships (Individuals) (@ Canberra, ACT)
20 - 22 November 2020 - Australian Club Championships (@ Bendigo, VIC)
12 - 15 December 2020 - Australian Junior Open (Enter here: https://www.sportyhq.com/tournament/view/Australian-Junior-Open-2020)
17 - 18 December 2020 - Trans-Tasman Test
19 - 22 December 2020 - Oceania Junior Championships (Enter here: https://www.sportyhq.com/tournament/view/Oceania-Junior-Championships-2020-4)
TBC January 2021 - Gold Coast PSA Satellite
13 - 14 February 2021 - Australia Doubles Open
TBC March 2021 - Australian National Championships (@ Sydney, NSW)
Early Bird Registration...
Guaranteed 3 Matches
Interested in Sponsorship? Click here.
Nerang Broadbeach Rd
Carrara, Queensland 4211
This is a Squash Australia sanctioned event.