City Houses 2021 A grade Registration
You are invited to play in the City Houses A Grade Competition.
For those new to City Houses below is a run down
1. Cost this year is $135. Note if you are already playing as part of a Club team e.g. Uni & Schools and will pay as a team please just register your name and select the “Club payment” option when Sporty HQ asks you to pay.
2. Actual Comp starts on 10th May.
3. The commitment is at most 1 night per week from 5.30 to 8pm (mostly Mondays but some Tuesdays) from your team will play on that one night per week. However, typically a team will have about 5 players to cover when players are away etc.
4. The draw will be available about 1 week before the comp starts.
5. The entry fee includes entry into the Competitions opening night held on Thursday 29th or Friday 30th April at the Tattersalls Club (official invite to come at a later date) and a grading night (TBA) for new players to the comp who do not have a Sporty HQ ranking.
6. At the end of the comp there will be a presentation / cocktail night at a nominal cost.
7. Entries close on the 7th of May.
NB:- If you want to play in a particular team with other players or you have a regular team please put the other players names in the "If entering a team please submit the other players names". Note all players will still have to enter as individuals and make the $135 payment.
|Early Bird Price
|Late Entry Price
|31st May, 2022
|Standard Entry Fee
|Entry through a Club payment