69th Annual City Houses Team Competition - CBA Teams
Welcome to the biggest Squash event in the Sydney CBD, the City Houses Teams Competition. Now into its 69th continuous year. You are invited to play for the Commonwealth Bank Sydney Squash Club
Entry and payment for the comp for the CBA teams is via Sporty HQ. Some details for the comp
1. Cost this year is $135
2. Comp starts on Monday, 10th of May.
3. The commitment is at most 1 night per week from 5.30 to 8pm. 4 players from your team will play on that one night per week. However, typically a team will have about 6 players to cover when players are away etc.
4. The draw will be available about 1 week before the comp starts.
5. The entry fee includes entry into the Competitions opening cocktail night held on the 29th April at the Tattersalls Club (official invite to come at a later date)
6. At the end of the comp there will be a presentation night / cocktail party at the Tattersalls Club.at a nominal cost.
7. There will also likely be other functions during the comp outside of the opening and presentation nights.
8. The comp caters for players of all levels from State grade players to absolute beginners. So don’t think you are not good enough to play in this comp.
Entries close on Friday 23rd of April.
NB:- If you want to play in a particular team with other players or you have a regular team please put the other players names in the "If entering a team please submit the other players names". Note all players will still have to enter as individuals and make the $135 payment.
|Early Bird Price
|Late Entry Price
|1st Aug, 2021
|City Houses Entry Fee